- ½ cucumber
- 3 tablespoons peppermint syrup
- 2 limes [[muss auch auf DE “2 Limetten” sein]]: grated peel from one, juice from both
- ½ spring onion, finely chopped
- Small handful of fresh peppermint leaves
- Handful of ice cubes
- Salt, freshly ground black pepper
- Lime slices, mint leaves and finely sliced cucumber peel as garnish
Mix all the ingredients in a Crystal or Copol bottle and pour into glasses with some crushed ice. Serve with garnish and miniburgers (see below).
Ingredients for Lamb Burger (Accompaniment)
- 300 g minced lamb (or veal)
- 1 slice toasted bread
- 80 g plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 teaspoons allspice berries
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
Preparation for Lamb Burgers
Dice the toasted bread. Mix it with yogurt and let stand for 10 minutes. Roast the pine nuts in a pan until they are golden. Similarly roast the allspice and grind it fine. Finely chop the garlic, spring onion and raisins. Season the minced meat with the spices, mix well with the other ingredients and let sit for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Form small balls and fry them in olive oil until they are golden brown.